Monday, June 24, 2013

Full Throttle Impressions

Well Today Full Throttle at Six Flags Magic Mountain opened to the public. I'm a big fan of anything made by Premier Rides, so I'm pretty excited about this ride. I just hope you get a little hang time up at the top of that loop. That's what I love about Mr. Freeze is you get a really good amount of hang time and even a slight pop of air as you exit that top hat. Anyway, excuse my off-topicness, (I swear I'm not ADHD! ;), I think the ride looks pretty good. I do wish it was longer, and the whole hill over the top of the loop kinda seems like a gimmick. Either way, a mulit-launch ride fits in nicely with Magic Mountain's already stellar line up of coasters. Here is POV of the ride. Comment your opinions and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment