Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hey Guys!

    Well guys, I thought I would go ahead and make a post just to introduce you to my blog. I'm from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so Six Flags Over Texas is my home park. For years it seemed like I was never going to find that one site that just had everything and anything that involved rollercoasters and park's around the U.S. and that's what I plan to bring to the table. I'll be doing ride and park reviews, top tens, most wanted parks, rollercoaster showdowns, and just blogs about things going on in the rollercoaster world. I want to strive to be the best I can be, so constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks, and I'll be posting a ride review soon and probably one a week, and others blog posts once or twice a week. I haven't ironed out the details yet. I'm just running around trying to find the best rollercoasters in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment