Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Dilemma...

   Alright guys, here is the situation. If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog you will see my total ride count. Unfortunately, it is not very impressive. I want to be able to post ride reviews from all over the world, but I haven't yet gotten to the majority of parks in the U.S. I will post all the ride reviews I can, but obviously that isn't many. So, having said that, I would like to hear your opinions and reviews from around the world. I will give you credit, or you can remain anonymous. Just email me the review titled by by the ride name followed by ride review. If you wish, you may put your name in the title as well. I will edit this review for spelling errors, but will try to keep it as original as possible. Thanks, and email me at mharrell120299@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment